Type Here to Get Search Results !

AN APPRAISAL OF ADVERTISING AS A MARKETING TOOL (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMPANIES IN ZARIA)


Abstract: The general belief that advertising contributes immensely to the growth in sales of a product has prompted me into undertaking this research work to find out whether this is actually so.

My interaction with advertising agents and the fact that I have queried many advertising cost in my client' accounts during the cause of my audit work also contributes to my wanting to know whether those advertising cost actually match the result they produce in terr-as of increase in sales.............ORDER FOR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL NOW!! .

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Feel free to contact us chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...